Project Cost Controller
Company: Accounting Principals
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Accounting Principals is hiring for a Project Cost Controller in
the Jupiter, FL area. Our client is looking for a Project Cost
Controller with a strong accounting and analyst background.
You are a great fit if:
- SAP experience required
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Prior Cost Controlling experience
- Bachelor degree required
Cost Controller Duties:
- Analyzed monthly Process Orders, Material Manufacturing
Variances, Scrap, Line Losses,
- Performed Product Cost Estimates, and mark and release new
- Analyzed all the Manufacturing Variances of the site. Including
Purchase price variances, Invoice price variances, Inventory
Adjustments, Scrap, Consumables, Freights, and
- Responsible for the month end closing transactions:
Reclassification Entries, Accruals, Inflation/Deflation analysis,
productivity calculation and other entries as requested.
- Created Accounting and Costing views, Perform Product Cost
Estimates, and mark and release new materials.
This position will pay $85-$90k plus bonus. Please apply
Keywords: Accounting Principals, Jupiter , Project Cost Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!