Exec Admin Assistant
Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: January 10, 2020
Wyndham Grand is now seeking a Exec Admin Assistant to join our
team at the Wyndham Grand Jupiter location in Jupiter, FloridaJob
SummaryThe Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for
assisting the General Manager and Rooms Director in the day- to-
day operations of the hotel. He/she is also responsible for
responding to guest feedback through the social media channels of
trip advisor, revinate, and all current and future sites recognized
by Wyndham. In addition the job will handle basic administrative
duties such as letter writing, calendar administration and
answering phone calls. The Administrative Assistant may be required
to assist in other areas at the direction of the General Manager of
Rooms Director at any given time.Education & Experience
- Experience in a hotel is preferred.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be proficient in company-approved word processing,
spreadsheet, various web based applications and PowerPoint
- 30 40 hours per week.
- Light work Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull, or otherwise move objects.General Requirements
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Standards and regulations to encourage safe
and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information,
data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Fundamental
- Answer telephone, email messages, and web based inquiries via
various web sites. Respond accordingly.
- Attend meeting and take minutes.
- Manage existing files and create new ones as needed.
- Greet clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer
programs/innovations (as applicable).
- Maintain a central purchase order system for office
- Maintain adequate supplies for copier, fax and postage machines
and coordinate repair services.
- Handle complaints/questions/special requests from hotel
- Handle VIP room reservations as requested
- Coordinate all hotel travel arrangements for sales trips and
- Maintain files on Giveaway Requests and certificates donated or
- Open, date stamp and allocate all hotel mail to the appropriate
departments for handling.
- Order all business cards for management staff.
- Maintain monthly update of management roster,
individual/departmental and management home telephone lists.
- Maintain trace files.
- Order office supplies.
- Performing other duties as assigned.Brand:
[[req_primaryCategory]]Location: Wyndham Grand Jupiter, 122
Soundings Avenue, Jupiter, Florida 33477Employment Status:
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Jupiter , Exec Admin Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!