Company: WTS International
Posted on: March 15, 2020
OverviewWTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and
leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Receptionist.--The Spa Receptionist
is responsible for greeting guests or members.
The--Spa--Receptionist is expected to maintain bookings and process
cancellations. The--Spa Receptionist must be well versed in the
different services offered at the facility, so as to be able to
provide adequate information to the clients of the facility. They
are to help clients with their queries. This gives a personal touch
and makes the client feel more welcome. They should also be able to
handle dissatisfied clients. Additionally, the Spa Receptionist may
need to process transactions and handle money and contribute to
- Ensures the WTS International Experience for members and guests
by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to
Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values;
Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable,
in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance
procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies and or products, when
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in
order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Participates in the Manager on Duty (MOD) schedule, if
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or
guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye
- Goes the extra mile for members and guests by offering to make
reservations, find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift by checking equipment,
locker rooms, gift shop stocks, inventory, etc.-- Ensures proper
coverage when its necessary to leave the area.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the
shift.-- Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Informs facility manager of any member, guest, or facility
- Enrolls members and guests in programs.-- Makes reservations
for spa services and personal training, when applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts
for the money.-- Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts,
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment,
furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for
- Additional duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Availability to stand for long periods of time
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and armsFacility/Job HighlightsWTS International, Inc. is an
equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a
diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Jupiter , Spa Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!