Design Engineer (Catia v5)
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company.
As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations
worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to
help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the
curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics
capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to
solve complex business problems. With over 15,000 employees
globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their
extended team in ways that best suit their organization's culture
and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and
defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation,
semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy. Job Description
As Design Engineer, You Will:
- Design parts, assemblies and installations to support rotor
wing aircraft flight test operations.
- Responsibility spans from conceptual design to the operational
product including resolution of all issues related to design,
documentation, procurement, fabrication, installation and
- Create engineering orders and bill of materials to coordinate
the interrelated design and assure project completion. You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering + 1
year working experience.
- Experience managing design and integration to meet cost goals
and customer expectations.
- Experience in 3D solid modeling with CATIA-V5 design
- Expertise in aircraft systems and aerospace manufacturing
- Working knowledge of ASME Y14.5 GD&T standards.
- Because of the nature of our work, we do require authorization
to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Our Compensation &
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision packages
- Health Savings Account with employer match
- Additional health & wellness discount programs
- Student loan refinancing
- Education & Training reimbursement
- 401K with employer match Paid Holidays & PTODesign Skills &
Experience 3D Solid Modeling, Aircraft Design, Mechanical Design
Drafting Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cyient recruits,
employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected
status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse
and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self
on solving problems that matter.
Keywords: Cyient, Jupiter , Design Engineer (Catia v5), Engineering , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!