Food and Beverage- Assistant Manager, Outlet
Company: Wyndham Grand Jupiter
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Wyndham Grandis now seeking aFood and Beverage- Assistant
Manager, Outletto join our team at theWyndham Grand Jupiterlocation
inJupiter,FloridaJob SummaryThe Assistant Outlet Manager is
responsible for assisting in coordinating and supervising all
aspects of a F&B outlets operations, while maintaining a
profitable F&B outlet and high quality products and service
levels. He/she is expected to assist with daily service, ensure
high quality & timely service, reduce associate turnover, and meet
budgeted productivity.Education & Experience
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be skilled in Windows, Company approved spreadsheets and
word processing.Physical RequirementsGeneral Requirements
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, and approach all encounters with all level of associates
and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and Count On Me!
service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by associates and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Management Standards, as required by scheduling, which will
vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Management Standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information,
data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Fundamental
Supervise outlet personnel.Respond to
guest complaints in a timely manner.Work with other F&B
managers and keep them informed of issues as they arise.Keep
immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters
requiring his/her attention.Assist in coordinating and monitoring
all phases of Loss Prevention in the outlet.Prepare and submit
required reports in a timely manner.
Ensure preparation of required
reports, including (but not limited to) Wage Progress, payroll,
revenue, employee Schedules, quarterly actions plans.Monitor
quality of service in F&B outlet.Assist in menu planning and
Ensure compliance with all local
liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.Ensure
compliance with SOPs in all outlets.Ensure compliance with
requisition procedures.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.Our hotel
owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion
everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences,
and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and
midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham,
Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce
Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by
Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La
Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by
Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Super 8 by Wyndham, The
Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by
Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with
offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai
and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000
team members worldwide.Were an Equal Opportunity Employer and
prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind .All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.Brand:Wyndham Grand
Location:Wyndham Grand Jupiter,122 Soundings
Keywords: Wyndham Grand Jupiter, Jupiter , Food and Beverage- Assistant Manager, Outlet, Executive , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!