Construction Project Manager
Company: Ultimate Staffing
Posted on: September 14, 2022
- Advanced knowledge of RESIDENTIAL construction
- Experience dealing with subcontracts
- Experience leading a team/maintaining relationships
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building
codes, specifications, regulations.
- Ability to present information to home owners and write
correspondence and reports.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or
interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs
per square foot, and other basic math functions.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of
project following a logical pattern for utilization of
- Oversees performance of the on-site superintendent and all
Project trade contractors
- Reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure all
Construction Documents, specifications and Code Requirements are
- Is responsible for Contracts, Purchase Orders, and Change
- Tracks, controls and updates the Project Construction Schedule
and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time
and monies allocated.
- Reports to Owners and Architects about progress and any
necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Participate with Vice President and Estimating in
preconstruction process and Contract development.
- Coordinate with Superintendent in development of a schedule,
project site logistics plan and reporting for project.
- Interacts with the Accounting Department the Payment
- Monitors project costs and Job Cost Report
- Monitors and trains as needed all personnel associated with
assigned project/monitors project labor
- Buyout and full construction administration of project(s) to
- Oversees for Field Implementation all applicable safety
- Works with the Project Superintendent to ensure all Final
Paperwork is complete and a Certificate of Occupancy is issued and
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
including the development and completion of the Final Punch List.We
are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based
on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are
made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected
classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state
and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate Staffing, Jupiter , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!