Restaurant General Manager
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Location: Suffolk County, NYJob Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, and
providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff.
- Elevates restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant
demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and
evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales
projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic
and annual forecasts and budgets; establishing and monitoring
financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to
increase average meal checks.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing,
advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating
program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with Purchasing
Manager; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing
variances; taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by adhering to policies and standard
operating procedures; implementing production, productivity,
quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and
auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating
improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by
selecting, training, scheduling and disciplining management and
staff; communicating job expectations; enforcing policies and
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and
procedures; complying with health and legal regulations;
maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking
emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.Qualifications:
- Cost Accounting
- Developing Budgets
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Decision Making
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Management Proficiency
- Managing ProfitabilityQualifications:
- Minimum 5 years restaurant management experience in a high
- Exemplary leadership and supervision skills
- Superior client relations skills
- Administrative abilities in budget administration
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Results oriented and enthusiastic.
- Must have extremely high standards in all areas and a passion
for guest service.
- Computer and Internet competency including Excel, Word, and
event software. -
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Keywords: Lessings, Jupiter , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...