Customer Service Manager
Posted on: February 3, 2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Customer Service Manager to be responsible
for overseeing the day-to-day customer service functions of a large
service center with multiple service units. This position ensures
that all customer service tasks are completed in a timely fashion,
the Customer Service Specialists maintain a high level of
performance and the standards of Ferrellgas Customer Service are
* Medical, dental, and vision plans
* 401(k) retirement plan with company match
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
* Wellness program
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Leads a customer service team that provides an exceptional level
of service to all customers.
* Maintains a growth mentality, contributing to the development of
* In conjunction with the company's Human Resources team,
interviews, hires and terminates staff as needed.
* Sets clear and realistic expectations. Provides the necessary
tools and resources required to achieve expectations.
* Partners with General Manager and other leadership to assess the
quality of customer interactions throughout the service center.
* Ensures that team is providing daily support to Account Manager
to facilitate growth.
* Provides orientation and on-the-job training for new Customer
Service Specialists and ensures that the authority, duties and
responsibilities for each position are defined and understood.
* Provides cross-training on all CSS duties so that employees have
the ability to do all customer service related functions.
* Provides coaching and guidance to continually improve our
effectiveness in serving customers.
* Ensures communication of company initiatives to the CSS staff.
Facilitate regular team meetings keeping employees informed about
the customer service goals and objectives.
* Provides individual performance evaluations and improvement plans
on a continuing basis.
* Manages customer service staffing based on service center
* Directs and assigns the daily, weekly, monthly customer service
tasks ensuring timely execution to include a high level of accuracy
* Handles all escalated customer complaints.
* Fosters and leads a positive team environment.
* Serves as liaison between customer service team, management team
and corporate partners gathering information to resolve issues.
* Ensures all customer interactions are consistently and accurately
maintained in the system.
* Provides a level of customer service that fosters customer
satisfaction and positions the service center to grow and retain
* Bachelor s Degree preferred and equivalent of 2-5 years
experience in customer service and office administration. Previous
management experience a plus.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong Typing and data entry experience.
* Proven telephone communication skills.
* Proficient PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to get along with others and work within a team
* Genuine commitment to providing superior customer service.
* Basic accounting skills.
* PeopleSoft experience preferred
Why work for Ferrellgas* We re so much more than a company that
consistently ranks among the nation s largest propane retailers. We
re also a company that strives to provide the very best propane
service in each of the hundreds of communities we serve across the
In 2017, Ferrellgas was ranked by Forbes as one of the Best
Employers in America. For more information about the company
culture, visit our Life at Ferrellgas page. And, if you re
interested in being a part of a winning company, join the
Ferrellgas team today! Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all
people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other legally protected category.
Keywords: Ferrellgas, Jupiter , Customer Service Manager, Executive , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!