Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
OverviewEnvision Physician Services is a multispecialty
physician group and practice management company. Established in
1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine,
hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical
services, and women's and children's health services to hospitals
and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare,
Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have
recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. -As one
organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any
other national physician group. Our collective experience from
hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous
lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of
healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and
consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our
execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780
healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia. -
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the
healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and
integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of
your career.We currently have an exciting opportunity available for
an experienced Medical Assistant.In addition, a Sign-on Bonus of
$2,000 will be paid after 30 days of employment, and you do not
need to be a Certified Medical Assistant to be considered for this
role on our team!ResponsibilitiesThe Medical Assistant performs
clinical functions such as taking history and vital signs,
documentation results, coordinating lab and prescription orders,
and assisting with minor office procedures. - Assures optimal
patient flow within the clinical areas and communicates issues with
physicians, clinical, administrative staff and management. -
- Assists clinical personnel during patient visits.
- Remains with the patient during the exam.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of patient
- Obtains and documents vital signs and lab work.
- Collects specimens.
- Labels and completes lab requisitions, including ICD and CPT
- Sends specimens to lab per patient's insurance plan.
- Performs reconciliation of labs and orders and independently
follows-up on overdue pending results.
- Performs all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Processes prescriptions and orders as directed by
- Prepares exam rooms.
- Stocks rooms and reorders supplies. Ensures supplies are
received as ordered; follows up on incomplete or inaccurate
- Sterilizes instruments in accordance with OSHA
- Performs patient education.
- Retrieves voice mail messages and communicates to appropriate
staff. Returns/triages telephone calls if applicable.
- Communicates, under clinical supervision, medical results to
- Ensures all outside records are incorporated into chart or
- Tracks medical non-compliance and contacts patients as
- Completes requests for medical records.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- A minimum of (1-2) year(s) of related experience and/or
- Good organizational skills
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Meet established production and quality goals/metrics
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis -
- Microsoft Office Suitebility to use an electronic health
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Registered Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant
certification or license a big plus
- Active CPR certification, BLS or ACLS if applicable -If you are
ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong
work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive
salary and a comprehensive benefits package. -Envision Physician
Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all
newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Jupiter , MEDICAL ASSISTANT, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!