RN - ICU - Full Time -" Nights - 15K Retention Bonus Eligible
Company: Jupiter Medical Center
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to
restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning
physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and
technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range
of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology,
imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency
services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and
men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top
10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and
has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of
- The RN applies nursing process and theories, as well as
principles of psycho-social and physical sciences, in assessing,
planning, diagnosing, implementing, evaluating, and modifying
patient care utilizing evidence based practices.
- The RN practice autonomously within professional nursing
standards, the ANA Code of Ethics and the ANA Bill of Rights.
- The RN strives for quality outcomes and innovative practice in
accordance with the Florida Nursing Practice Act and the
- The RN ensures practice is in accordance with competency
required for that area.
- This position is accountable for the quality of nursing
services delivered by self (or others who are under her/his
direction). This is done through participation in quality assurance
or performance improvement initiatives.
- The RN provides care in a collaborative manner with other
disciplines to ensure optimal, individualized patient care and
outcomes. In managing patient care the RN will take a leadership
role coordinating the interdisciplinary team working in
collaboration with other health team members to enhance patient
- RN- Current RN licensure in the state of Florida
- American Heart Association BLS certification for Healthcare
- American Heart Association ACLS certification
- NIH Stroke Scale certification
- Recent experience in CVICU with two years of experience
- The RN has a responsibility to acts as educator to their peers,
patients, and their families. All aspects of the RN performance
supports service excellence and a healing environment. The RN
identifies communicates needed unit resources or equipment to be
included in budget.
Keywords: Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter , RN - ICU - Full Time -" Nights - 15K Retention Bonus Eligible, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!