Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OverviewEnvision Physician Services is a multispecialty
physician group and practice management company. Established in
1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine,
hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical
services, and women's and children's health services to hospitals
and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare,
Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have
recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. -As one
organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any
other national physician group. Our collective experience from
hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous
lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of
healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and
consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our
execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780
healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
-If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing Company in
the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence
and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the
advancement of your career.We currently have -an exciting
-opportunity for a -Clinical Coordinator. The Clinical Coordinator
-Coordinates all pre-admission planning and authorization based on
condition, intensity of service and/or severity of illness
criteria. -Performs all functions of receptionist and medical
assistant as needed. - -This is a great opportunity for the right
candidate!In addition, a Sign-on Bonus of $2,000 will be paid after
30 days of employment, and you do not need to be a Certified
Medical Assistant to be considered for this role on our
- Prepares exam rooms. Assists clinical personnel during patient
visits. Remains with the patient during the exam. Obtains and
documents vital signs and lab work.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of patient
- Collects specimens. Labels and completes lab requisitions,
including ICD and CPT coding. Sends specimens to lab per patient's
insurance plan. Performs reconciliation of labs and orders and
independently follows-up on overdue pending results.
- Performs all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Processes prescriptions and orders as directed by
- Stocks rooms and reorders supplies. Ensures supplies are
received as ordered; follows up on incomplete or inaccurate
- Sterilizes instruments in accordance with OSHA
- Performs patient education. Communicates, under clinical
supervision, medical results to patients.
- Ensures all outside records are incorporated into chart or
- Tracks medical non-compliance and contacts patients as
- Completes requests for medical records. Administrative Tasks
- Greets patients; performs check in tasks including arriving
patients in the electronic medical record, instructing patients on
completion of paperwork, verifying patients' insurance if
applicable, obtaining copies of patient identification and outside
- Collects copayments, coinsurance, and self-pay payments;
documents payments in practice management system, prepares day-end
batches according to policies and procedures, and reconciles
payments taken with reports.
- Completes end-of-day tasks, including running applicable
reports, identifying no-show patients and communicating with
appropriate personnel, completing daily batching tasks, and other
office close procedures.
- Answers multiple phone lines, ensuring quality and customer
service for all callers. Retrieves voice mail messages and
communicates to appropriate staff. Returns/triages telephone calls
if applicable. Answers, routes, transfers, and retrieves phone
calls and messages as required.
- Ensures referrals and outside records have been obtained prior
- Communicates with Medical Assistants to ensure efficient
patient flow through the office and proper documentation of
- Schedules appointments according to scheduling guidelines.
Adheres to urgent and add-on patient visit guidelines and
communicates such visits to clinical staff per office protocols. -
Confirms appointments prior to patient visit if applicable.
- Prepares daily charts and maintains medical files and
electronic medical records.
- Scans outside reports, results, and labs into the appropriate
sections of the electronic medical record.
- Maintains and order offices supplies. Assures all items ordered
are received and follows up on incomplete orders.
- Assists physician(s) with daily needs.
- Coordinates patient documentation for billing with business
- Interfaces with referring offices in obtaining referrals when
- Opens, sorts, and records receipt date of mail; forwards bills
and invoices promptly to manager; forwards correspondence from
hospital medical staff office or insurance companies promptly to
manager, and performs other general office duties as needed.
- Educates patient on procedures related to insurance
requirements/self-pay patient contract.
- Verifies insurance coverage/co-pay deductible, and obtains
- Makes appointments for specialists/facilities and obtains
- Sends appropriate documentation to specialists/facilities.
- Documents action taken (services rendered, cancelled, etc.) in
patient's medical record.
- Completes appropriate paperwork if needed.
- Gathers and presents statistics as needed, especially focused
on high-risk patients.
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the company's code of conduct, ethics
statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other
corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate
compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or
other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting
policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use
the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or
Legal Department to do so
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and
ensuring Envision is as secure as possible. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 3 or
more years of related experience
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD and CPT coding
-Certificates and Licenses:
- Registered Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant
certification or license required a big plus.
- CME as required
- Active CPR certification, BLS or ACLS if applicable -Computer
Skills:To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong skills with electronic health records and practice
- EMR- eClinicalworksIf you are ready to join an exciting,
progressive company and have a strong work ethic, -join our team of
experts! -We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package.Envision Physician Services -uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To
learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit -www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. -Envision
Physician Services -is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#CB
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Jupiter , CLINICAL COORDINATOR, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!