Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Hand & Stone - Corporate Office
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description: It's nice to be kneaded!Hand &
Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that
specializes in massage, facials, and hair removal services. With
over 500 locations across the US and Canada, the Hand & Stone brand
is a leader in the membership-based spa services industry.At our
Hand and Stone in Hand & Stone - Corporate Officeyou can focus on
doing what you love - transforming lives through massage and
healing. Whether a guest comes in for pain relief or just needs a
day to relax, we want everyone to leave our spa feeling refreshed
and revitalized. We strive for a culture that values diversity and
inclusivity and our massage therapists love that the team
atmosphere feels like working with a second family.With consistent
clientele, all the supplies you need, continued education
opportunities, and marketing provided, all we are missing is YOU!
Our culture focuses on excellence, and we take great pride in
making a difference in our clients' lives (and have fun while doing
so). Company Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule - we welcome new graduates AND Therapists
already working in the industry!
- Career Development - we offer continuing education training (at
no cost) to our team members. You will receive 12 CEU credits just
for completing our new-hire training!
- Professional and Safe Work Environment - making sure you are
safe AND satisfied with your work environment is our #1
- All Supplies Provided - your positive attitude combined with
our facility and supplies is a winning combination!
- Employee Discounts - who doesn't love a good discount on great
products, services, and gift cards?
- Employee Referral Bonus - Get paid for sharing your great
experiences at Hand and Stone with your Therapist friends! Job
- Design specific treatment plans based on client's individual
- Create an excellent experience for members/guests through a
friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele by promoting member referrals and
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
and common areas. Job Requirements:
- Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, spa
management, and staff.
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular,
Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Reiki, Deep
Tissue), but not required. Hand and Stone offer training in all
modalities to our team members!
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork. I acknowledge that I am applying for
employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone
franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone
Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employees including and without
limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to
day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and
Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my
application. Any questions about my application or the hiring
process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and
Keywords: Hand & Stone - Corporate Office, Jupiter , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!