Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Floral Long Term Care
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN)Registered Nurse (RN) Job Duties:
- Assists in defining, maintaining and interpreting standards of
- Performs required skills (assessment, intervention) according
to guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Participates in interdisciplinary committees which influence or
determine policies affecting nursing practice.
- Follow facility procedures/protocols for admitting residents
transferring to hospitals/clinics/outpatient visits and completion
of appropriate documentation based on established guideline.
- Makes rounds on all resident rooms and ensure that the
L.P.N.'s, C.N.A.'s and/or others under his/her supervision receive
their resident reports, has their assignments and break times
- Assist the L.P.N. in establishing routines which facilitate a
high level of nursing practice.
- Receives and give reports from and to outgoing and incoming
shifts. Count or ensure the counting of controlled drugs with
outgoing and incoming shifts.
- Coordinates/Prepares MDS schedules for quarterly, annual and
significant change assessments.
- Complete MDS Booklet as per schedule (Nursing Sections).
- Reviews and signs off on all completed MDS and RAP
- Develops care plan that demonstrate knowledge of criteria to
ascertain resident specific needs based on health care
- Makes needed revisions and updates to the care plans.
- Ensures that care plan is carried out which demonstrates
familiarity with criteria to establish priorities specific to
- Monitors the provision of care for the residents in his/her
- Interprets philosophy and objectives of nursing service to
residents, families and others.
- Identifies resident/family learning needs based on the
discharge care plan as applicable and carries out appropriate
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate and collaborate with
resident/family and other members of the comprehensive health care
- Monitors the administration and accurate recording of
- Investigates and follow through on medication errors.
- Notifies physicians of pertinent observations and reactions,
incident and abnormal laboratory and x-ray results as required and
documents same promptly.
- Transcribes physician orders timely and ensure orders are
implemented as appropriate.
- Reports all resident, visitor and work-related
accidents/injuries and demonstrates appropriate follow through by
investigating, documenting and processing incident reports.
- Accepts guidance, supervision, and criticism if needed.
- Practices in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act and
regulatory agencies regulations.
- Assures that a stock level of medications, medical supplies,
equipment, etc. are maintained at adequate levels at all
- Assume the authority, responsibility and accountability of
directing your nursing shifts.
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate or
as may be directed by the Director of Nursing Services or
Administrator.Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications/Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- M.S./B.S. or equivalent experience preferred
- Nursing Experience which one has acquired clinical competence
and strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and appreciation of the aging
- Ability to be self-directive in delegated areas of
responsibility.Salary: -$40 an hourAn Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Floral Long Term Care, Jupiter , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!