RN-Cardiac Cath Lab - Travel
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Instruct and educate patients and families
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and
efficient patient careQualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent Cath Lab experience
- BLS/ACLS/PALS and NRP certification
- Active Louisiana license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of
your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're
interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call
me at the number belowBest Regards,
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Jupiter , RN-Cardiac Cath Lab - Travel, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!