Company: Cano Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionMedical Assistant Cano Health is a rapidly
growing operator of healthcare centers specializing in Senior Care
and Primary Care for all ages. We are a vibrant company culture
founded on the pillars of family, wellness, and service. Now
operating in Florida, Texas, Nevada and Puerto Rico. As the
organization continues to grow, it will be important to retain the
best of the company's entrepreneurial culture and combine it with
an awareness of the operational rigor needed in a more distributed,
complex healthcare environment. Be part of a diverse team of
talented professionals, united in their vision of achievement and
professional growth that makes Cano Health the nation's leading
health care services provider. At Cano Health we are working to be
the most patient-centric company in the industry.At Cano Health, we
are looking for a Medical Assistant that will perform a variety of
clinical and clerical tasks in an outpatient examining room setting
under the direction of a registered nurse and/or physician.
Prepares treatment rooms, inventory supplies and instruments, and
will provides basic medical care to patients in a clinical setting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording
medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary
physical tests/vitals; taking blood pressure, weight, and
temperature; reporting patient history summary. Draws blood if
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
establishing and following standards and procedures, complying with
- Assist Quality department with tracking patient gaps to ensure
HEDIS standards are meet.
- Medical Assistant need to be able to perform a variety
procedure in daily basic such as: IM / SC injections, blood
Venipuncture, Fingerstick glucose test, Urine dipstick test, Eye
exams, Rapid strep, Spirometry, PT/INR test, EKG exam, Nebulizer
- Assist Physicians with: Ear lavage, wound care, pap smears.
Education & Experience
- CMA and/or Medical Assistant Diploma.
- CPR or BLS for the Healthcare Provider certificate issued by
the American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- At least two (2) years of experience as a, Medical Assistant,
Phlebotomist or in additional areas of patient health care in a
clinical setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred. Compensation and
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- High-end work environment For more details, please visit
Keywords: Cano Health, Jupiter , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!