Dental Service Organization Sales Specialist
Posted on: November 19, 2022
National Dentex (NDX)- a growingenterprise of Artisans and
Innovators and the largest network of dental laboratories in the
nation - is actively searching for a Dental Service Organization
Sales Specialist to join ourSales team.At NDX, our Centers for
Excellence offer access to a full spectrum of specialized products,
services and technologies to address any dental restoration. Our
focus is on a team-oriented atmosphere that fosters innovation,
leading edge technologies, training and advancing the industry. The
ideal candidate will be based in the Orlando, FL metro area.This is
a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health,
dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday,
vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and
tuition reimbursement! Primary Responsibilities and Essential
Functions of the Position:
- Responsible for managing DSO accounts within a large regional
geography covering multiple states
- Responsible for driving overall DSO sales growth through
existing customer base as well as converting new DSO prospects into
NDX customers within assigned geography
- Sign agreements with small, local DSOs to drive profitable
market share gains
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Directors and Territory Sales
Managers to coordinate field sales efforts with DSO accounts
- Develop an effective working relationship with all Lab General
Managers and Operations Directors within regional geography
- Plan, execute and manage effective sales strategy to reach or
exceed account growth and revenue expectations as it relates to the
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current
customers and prospective customers in the assigned accounts to
generate new business in the assigned territory
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and
- Coordinates sales effort with leadership and technical service
- Partner with the dental customer to assist in the success of
their practice and the success of our laboratory.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales and quota expectations.
- Determines specific requirements involved and communicates this
information to leadership or laboratory operations in a manner that
they can be effectively implemented.
- Participates and presents information to dental study clubs,
societies or offices.
- Oversees and coordinates interdepartmental cases.
- Individually responsible for continued learning in-depth
product knowledge, staying current with laboratory and industry
product and technology updates.
- Performs outgoing quality control.
- Participates in Company sponsored training and meetings as
- All other duties as assigned.Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must have computer skills including typing and familiarity with
Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quota in a matrix sales
environment with sell point directly to end user as well as
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- High level of oral and written communication skills to
effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet required deadlines of
each and deliver results.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative, self-motivation and
- Must perform duties in an independent manner with minimal
direction and supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidential employment and business
- Ability to listen and assess situations, providing possible
solutions and feedback for consideration.
- Team player, maintaining a positive customer focus, both
internally and externally.
- Analytical thinking skills coupled with the open mindedness to
review and if needed, change the processes of the department to
ensure the highest quality and efficiency standards are met.
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs and market trends and
translate those into viable products and services.
- Must have a valid driver's license, maintain a clean driving
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work
- Must be able to travel in this role, travel 60-75% of
- Attention to detailMinimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) is required.
- Minimum 5 years in outside sales role, dental field
- Valid Driver License with clean record is required. Hazardous
Materials or Equipment Used:
- All Office EquipmentPhysical Requirements:
- Perform tasks at multiple workstations-standing and sitting for
extended periods of time.
Keywords: NDX, Jupiter , Dental Service Organization Sales Specialist, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!