Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA, PRN
Company: Jupiter Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Jupiter Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Physical
Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Jupiter Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is looking for a PRN
talented and motivated Physical Therapy Assistant to join our
dynamic team. The position is within a Skilled Nursing facility.
Candidate should possess passion for geriatric population, must
contain a license in the state of practice. -
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) -Job Overview:
The Physical Therapist Assistant is responsible for carrying out
best practice treatments under the supervision of the Physical
Therapist. The Physical Therapist Assistant will provide treatment
by adhering to specific goals developed by the PT. As well, the PTA
must provide feedback to the supervising physical therapist via
documentation or in any other method required by facility
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Must have a valid professional license and registration for
state of FL
- Provide comprehensive treatment to patients under supervision
of Physical Therapist
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is
preferred but not limited to.
- Well versed with documentation writing
- Document patient's progress on weekly progress note in a timely
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient
centered treatment and care.
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate
- Report to work on time, adhere to scheduled hours and
demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents
All positions available.
Keywords: Jupiter Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Jupiter , Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA, PRN, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!