Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Company: Floral Long Term Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Floral Long Term Care - LPN -(Licensed Practical Nurse)
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Duties Include:
- Medication administration and treatments.
- Assist with admission, transfer and discharging of
- Document resident care services by charting in resident medical
record and department records.
- Educate residents regarding treatment, rehabilitation, change
of status, etc--- as well as family members.
- Adhering to infection control policies and procedures as well
as all other facility policies and procedures.
- Consult with resident's physician regarding resident's plan of
care as well as notifying them of any changes.
- Maintain resident's confidentiality and privacy.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to DOH standards of practice
and facility standards of care.
- Assist with solving resident's problems by working with the
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Requirements/Qualifications:
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN program
- Experience in long term care preferred
- Excellent communicator, positive attitude, and team player
- All shift available.
Salary: $30 an hour. No benefits
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Floral Long Term Care, Jupiter , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!