Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) - $41-78/Hour - West Palm Beach, FL
Posted on: May 24, 2023
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers. connectRN is hiring
Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an opportunity to define
their own career path, connect with a supportive community of
caregivers, and increase their earning potential. Pay and
Compensation You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses
ranging in amounts based on facility demand. Additional
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner Community Benefits When you join
connectRN, you become part of our community of clinicians, which
comes with additional non-monetary benefits. These include:
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more!Job summary The Registered Nurse
provides nursing care and service during surgery cases. The RN will
be responsible for positioning the patient, prepping the patient,
and circulating the case. Experienced in surgical procedures in the
following specialties: Orthopedics, ENT, General, GI, Gynecology,
Ophthalmology, Pain, Plastic, Podiatry, Urology.
- Assessing patients' post-operative condition
- Monitoring vital signs and other measurements of progress in
meeting discharge criteria
- Logging and charting all findings in patient files
- Monitoring patients for condition changes, reporting any
changes to physician
- Performing intervention duties during postoperative
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required;
associate degree or BSN acceptable)
- Current unrestricted RN License
- Current BLS (Required AHA or American Red Cross)
- Current ACLS & PALS (Preferred AHA or American Red Cross)
- Understand principles of aseptic technique and their
Keywords: ConnectRN, Jupiter , Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) - $41-78/Hour - West Palm Beach, FL, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...