Surgical: Cert. Surgical Technologist
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: July 8, 2019
Surgical: Cert. Surgical TechnologistMedPro Healthcare Staffing, a
Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality
Surgical Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare
clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all
our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the Surgical
Technologist is to assist the clinical staff by performing a
variety of support functions to facilitate the delivery of
surgical/procedural services to the patient and provide patient
care necessary for comfort, hygiene, simple treatments.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the operating rooms
for surgical procedures. Participate as a team member by performing
additional assignments when workload or area of specialty requires,
as requested by the team.
- Responsible and accountable for individual practice, performs
duties under the direct supervision of the registered nurse
circulator and, when applicable, appropriately delegates and
supervises tasks to provide optimum patient care.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians,
nurses, unit staff, business office, and medical records) to
provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the
customers we serve.
- BLS certified.
- Employed as a Surgical Technologist for two years minimum.
- Work requires the knowledge generally acquired through a
general high school education/GED including the ability to read,
write, comprehend, follow oral and written instructions, perform
mathematical calculations and communicate in order to complete
forms, comprehend verbal and written instructions, and order
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a
policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and
applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the
legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are
based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and
performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key words: Technologist, Surgery, Surgical Tech, OR Tech, ORT,
Certified Surgical Tech, CST
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Jupiter , Surgical: Cert. Surgical Technologist, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!