LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Envision Healthcare
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and
practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization
provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine,
radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women s and
children s health services to hospitals and health systems
nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies
and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to
form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now
provide a greater scope of service than any other national
physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local,
customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process
improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare
enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give
healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined
organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48
states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the
healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and
integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of
We currently have an exciting opportunity for and Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) at our one of our primary care practices in
Jupiter. The LPN will be responsible for performing nursing tasks
within the scope of practice. Supervises clinical tasks of Medical
Assistants as appropriate.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
* Assists in assessment and care of patient and patient needs
within the scope of practical nursing license.
* Completes timely and accurate documentation of patient
* Obtains and documents vital signs, lab work, and nursing
* Collects specimens, labels and completes lab requisitions,
including ICD and CPT coding. Sends specimens to lab per patient s
* Performs reconciliation of labs and orders and independently
follows-up on overdue pending results.
* Performs all duties within HIPAA regulations.
* Processes prescriptions and orders as directed by provider.
* Prepares exam rooms.
* Stocks rooms and reorders supplies. Ensures supplies are received
as ordered; follows up on incomplete or inaccurate orders.
Maintains medical supplies ordering and inventory within budget;
reports variances to manager.
* Sterilizes instruments in accordance with OSHA requirements.
* Performs patient education.
* Retrieves voice mail messages and communicates to appropriate
staff. Returns/triages telephone calls if applicable.
* Communicates, within scope of license, medical results to
* Ensures all outside records are incorporated into chart or
* Tracks medical non-compliance and contacts patients as
* Completes requests for medical records.
* Reads and abides by the company s code of conduct, ethics
statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other
corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training
* Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate
compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or
other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting
policies of the company
* Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use
the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or
Legal Department to do so
* Ensures office compliance with OSHA/CLIA/HIPAA regulations.
* Maintains controlled substance inventory in the absence of
* Performs crash card checks and maintains inventory for crash
carts, if applicable.
* Conducts mock code and other emergency drills.
* Orients, trains, mentors, and precepts new employees and
students, if applicable.
* Maintains clinical procedure reference guides and ensures all
procedures are followed with regard to LPN and medical assistant
* Answers questions and serves as a resource for LPNs and Medical
* Demonstrates leadership skills and is regarded by physicians and
colleagues as a team lead.
* Serves as a first point of contact for questions related to
medical assistant or LPN responsibilities.
* Provides inservices as needed to physicians and staff on relevant
topics of interest.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Graduate certificate from an accredited program of practical
* A minimum of (2) year (s) of related experience and/or
* Special certifications noted below.
* Microsoft Office Suite
Certificates and Licenses:
* Current State License of Practical Nursing.
* Active CPR certification required, BLS or ACLS preferred.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have
a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly
competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package effective
on your first day of employment!
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Envision Healthcare, Jupiter , LPN Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!