Company: Wyndham Grand Jupiter
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Wyndham Grandis now seeking aBaristato join our team at
theWyndham Grand Jupiterlocation inJupiter,FloridaJob SummaryThe
Outlet Server is responsible for providing the highest quality of
service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
He/she is also responsible for receiving and delivering guests
orders and collecting payment.Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while
carrying full trays of food & beverages.General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.Fundamental
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s),
lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an
attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
- Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing
end of shift paperwork.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties
according to station rotation assignment and established
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and
- Keep all beverages at least full (coffee, tea, soda, water, and
- Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom
according to established standards.
- Answer the telephone according to standards.
- Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to
- Be familiar with fire extinguishers, locations and know how to
- Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.Our hotel
owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion
everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences,
and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and
midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham,
Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce
Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by
Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La
Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by
Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Super 8 by Wyndham, The
Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by
Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with
offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai
and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000
team members worldwide.Were an Equal Opportunity Employer and
prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind .All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.Brand:Wyndham Grand
Location:Wyndham Grand Jupiter,122 Soundings
Keywords: Wyndham Grand Jupiter, Jupiter , Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!