Busser/ Food Runner
Company: Jonathan's Landing Golf Club
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionBusser/Food Runner - Jupiter, FL Jonathan's
Landing Golf Club is looking to hire a Full-Time Busser/Food Runner
to join their dynamic team! This Full-Time seasonal position
includes holidays and weekends. This position also includes both
night shifts and day shifts. Shifts include, but are not limited
to, 9:30 a.m., to 3:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m., to 10:30 p.m. Hours of
shifts vary and may include double shifts and split shifts.
Jonathan's Landing Golf Club offers a comprehensive benefits
- Flexible Spending
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid meals
- Employee Referral ProgramOVERVIEW:The Busser/Food Runner is
responsible for clearing tables and maintaining cleanliness in the
dining areas. The Busser/Food Runner will also be responsible for
keeping areas supplied with clean utensils, china, glassware, and
water. The Busser/Food Runner is responsible for providing support
to the service team by transporting food from the kitchen to the
tables and then serving it to the members and guests.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists servers as part of the food service team.
- Clears tables and removes crumbs.
- Takes dirty dishes to the kitchen and breaks down trays at
- Replaces soiled linen with clean linen.
- Takes linen out at end of shift.
- Resets tables as directed.
- Prepares set ups for tables with silverware, glassware, and
- Serves and replenishes bread and butter supply to members and
- Refills beverage orders and water glasses.
- Assists in carrying food trays to the table.
- Assists in setting up, breaking down and maintaining
- Folds napkins.
- Stocks glassware for bar.
- Removes garbage as needed.
- Assists with setup and breakdown of dining rooms according to a
- May move, pick up and carry tables, chairs, and other dining
room furniture items.
- Follows F&B standard operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and positive team player that
takes personal pride in providing superior customer service.
- Transports food to server stations.
- Prepares condiments and side dishes for orders.
- Assists chef with basic food preparation as needed.
- Restocks silverware, glassware and dishes.
- Is responsible for the cleanliness of trays and tray
- Assists servers with end of the shift clean up.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hospitality and Club background and experience is
preferred.Jonathan's Landing Golf Club is located at: 16823 Captain
Kirle Drive, Jupiter, FL 33477Jonathan's Landing Golf Club is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free WorkplaceApplications
are available on our website, www.jonathanslanding.com or in person
at 185 East Indiantown Road, Suite 129, Jupiter, FL 33477
Keywords: Jonathan's Landing Golf Club, Jupiter , Busser/ Food Runner, Hospitality & Tourism , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!