Company: Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place
Posted on: November 14, 2019
As the world's largest hotel company, and a leading player in the
global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts over 9,200
hotels and 20-all supported by more than 14,000 team members on six
continents. And we know our success is attributable to our
associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who
embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a
passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at
www.wyndhamhotelansresorts.com. Edging the beautiful bank of
Jupiter's Intracoastal Waterway, the Wyndham Grand Jupiter at
Harbourside Place is a lifestyle destination where business and
vacation travelers enjoy a sense of laid-back luxury and modern
elegance. Relax in exquisite rooms and suites, and indulge in local
restaurants surrounding the hotel. Lounge by the rooftop pool with
a hand-crafted cocktail while you soak up the views and gentle
breezes. Experience an upscale hotel surrounded by lush landscapes
and picturesque waterways in beautiful Northern Palm Beach County.
Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place is seeking Bartender.
The Bartender is responsible for the complete set up of the bar
area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to
maintain the service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring
quality service, guest satisfaction and control over liquor
inventory. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an affirmative action and
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, or protected veteran status. Job Summary The Outlet
Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality service
to guests and servers and maintaining the Wyndham Standards of
cleanliness and sanitation while following the direction from all
management. Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent High school diploma or
equivalent Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs
- Perform other duties as requested by management. Fundamental
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and Banquet Event
Order to ensure that guests are served promptly and
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotel's mixing
and presentation standards
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly,
courteous and professional manner
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing
liquor, supplies and equipment according to the hotel's
- Follow all state liquor laws
- Know hotel services and facilities
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to
avoid problems with intoxicated guests
- Respond to guests problems, complaints and accidents
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher
locations and know how to operate
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction Please see Description
Keywords: Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place, Jupiter , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!