Senior Software Engineer
Company: Griffin Global Systems
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 10 years of related
experience or Master's Degree plus a minimum of 8 years of related
experience or waiver based on experience.
- Degree should be in a technical discipline such as Chemistry,
Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science. Proficiency with a
personal computer and software packages.
- Proficient in code languages (Assembly, C, C++, Java, C#, .NET,
Python, etc.) found in product development.
- Proficient in Operating Systems (Linux, MS Windows) Databases
(MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres), Application/Web Servers (Apache, IIS,
- Secure Coding and Development (OWASP)
- Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Static Code Analysis
- NIST Special Publications, ISO 62304, ISO 27001, ISO 13485
Seniority Level Mid-Senior level
- Medical Device Employment Type Full-time Job Functions
- Information Technology Salary & Benefits For Senior Software
Engineer in Bedford, Massachusetts, United States at Griffin Global
Systems, Inc. Based on information provided by the employer
$160,000 /yr --- $190,000 /yr Featured benefits Based on
information provided by the employer Your email address will not be
published. Required fields are marked * Comment * Name * Email *
Website You will be impressed. We provide exceptional candidates.
Quickly. Manage and coordinate the hiring process. Efficiently.
4179 Main Street Jupiter, FL, 33458, USA Send us a FB request,
Tweet us or Join us on LinkedIn! Copyright Griffin Global Systems.
All Rights Reserved.
Keywords: Griffin Global Systems, Jupiter , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!