Talend ETL Data Developer/Architect
Company: Signature Consultants
Posted on: August 23, 2019
Talend ETL Data Developer/Architect Summary:Signature Consultants
is looking for a Talend ETL Data Developer/Architect work on a
contract position with one of our clients located in Juno Beach,
FL. The Developer/Architect will be responsible for the development
and integration of new or existing applications into the technical
infrastructure and existing business processes. The incumbent will
also be responsible for design and implementation of ETL solutions
inside of the company's Enterprise Data Platform.Essential
- Provides technical or functional guidance to project or work
teams as needed within a specific discipline.
- Collaborates on an on-going basis with the Business Systems
- Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements,
maintains and/or enhances existing or new systems that are reliable
- Key technologies should include Talend ETL, AWS Cloud
Technology Stack, Oracle, SAP Business Objects, PowerBI. and or
other similar technologies.
- Design and assist development in the creation of ETL jobs and
processes to move and manipulate data through the data structure
that supports the Enterprise Data Platform.Skill and Experience
- 5+ years as Principal data development engineer or data
architect with advanced database development and architecture
- 10+ years working in relational database environment such as
Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- 5+ years with ETL tools such as Talend
- 3+ years with Big Data solutions such as Hadoop or other
- Advanced knowledge of data management, data modeling, data
integration and database development technologies and
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts
and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical
management and staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a
professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create
consensus; high emotional intelligence.
- Understanding and experience of the Agile process.
- Exposure to business intelligence tools such as PowerBI,
Tableau, and SAP Business. (Objects is a plus.)
- Experience in NoSQL technologies. (Data science, machine
learning, IoT experience a plus.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Be self-directed and motivated. About Signature Consultants,
LLC Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature
Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to
provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions.
For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the
"Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT
staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry
Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature
annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and
manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT
staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement
services. For more information on the company, please visit . -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Signature Consultants, Jupiter , Talend ETL Data Developer/Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!