Company: WTS International, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Trump National Golf Club is seeking a Part Time Activities
Attendant to help run our Kids Club! The Activities Attendant is
responsible for assisting with the operation of the facility
nursery and or child care. This position requires continuous
supervision of children and initiation of fun activities as well as
making sure the nursery is clean and organized at all times.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE),
WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS'
- Adheres to policies of the kids club, property and WTS
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and
maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor member
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar
of enjoyable kids programs and activities such as: youth sports and
recreation programs, life enrichment classes, special events,
holiday programming and social events.
- Provides direct oversite and engagement of kid's club enrolled
participants during all programs offered. This includes, but not
limited to, the summer camp program, afterschool care program,
evening activities, holiday events and daily kid's club.
- Implements a wide variety of programs, events and activities to
youth members of the property. This includes, but is not limited
to, outdoor recreational sports, aquatic activities including
swimming, painting, crafting, tennis and fitness.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers,
and promotional materials to be utilized in daily kids club
- Assists in preparing and maintaining bulletins, member
newsletter information and flyers for display on bulletin boards,
website, and social media sites.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Spa & Leisure Manager
in a timely manner.
- Maintains constant surveillance of registered participants in
the facility and on property; acts immediately and appropriately to
secure safety of participants in the event of emergency.
- Adheres to all property specific emergency action plans.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the
arrival of Emergency Medical Services.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and
holidays. Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office
equipment. Must be willing to obtain CPR, First Aid and AED
- Must be at least 18 years of age. High School Diploma or GED
Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic. Excellent
customer service skills. Previous experience working with children
required. Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety
of duties simultaneously. Creative in marketing, promotion, and
programming. Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational. Professional
manner, discretion, and appearance. Excellent verbal and written
skills. Able to show initiative and make decisions. Ability to
follow routine verbal and written instructions. Normal work hours:
Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays. Ability to lift
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity
employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Inc., Jupiter , Activities Attendant, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!