Company: Wyndham Grand Jupiter
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Wyndham Grandis now seeking aBanquet Housepersonto join our team
at theWyndham Grand Jupiterlocation inJupiter,FloridaJob SummaryThe
Banquet Houseperson in responsible for the set up, refresh, tear
down and maintenance of all meeting space.Education &
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or related experience in
a hotel or a related field preferred.Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and /or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of
force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift.General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.Fundamental
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful,
and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation
throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space, and
storage areas to include the carpet, walls, walks, doors, windows,
heating/air conditioning units, etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner
stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for
meetings or food service functions.
- Be familiar with fire exit and extinguisher location, and
follow all hotel safety rules.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all
equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Transport and store tables, chairs, and other equipment.
- Refresh meeting rooms as needed.
- Notify management of any hazards.
- Handle items for Lost and Found according to the
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.Our hotel
owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion
everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences,
and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and
midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham,
Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce
Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by
Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La
Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by
Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Super 8 by Wyndham, The
Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by
Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with
offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai
and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000
team members worldwide.Were an Equal Opportunity Employer and
prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind .All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.Brand:Wyndham Grand
Location:Wyndham Grand Jupiter,122 Soundings
Keywords: Wyndham Grand Jupiter, Jupiter , Banquet Houseperson, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!