Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Service Captain assists the Service Director in overseeing
day-to-day operations including casual, fine dining, private
events, and bartending operations.
They supervise set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of
service while maintaining Food and Beverage financial goals.
The Service Captain coordinates with the Member Relations Director,
the Private Events Director, and the event host to ensure that all
events are well organized and that the expectations of the Member
and host are exceeded.
* Effectively communicate with Department Heads and Employee
Partners to execute high level of service at all times
* Manage, train, and create an engaging atmosphere for Employee
* Three years experience as a server, floor, or bartending
supervisor in a la carte or private dining service
* High-energy, outgoing personality with strong professional,
interpersonal, and communication skills
* Proven track record of team leadership and motivation skills
* Attention to set up and service details are a must
* Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members,
Employee Partners, and guests
* Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Jupiter , Captain, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!