Water Treatment Operator
Company: Niagara Bottling
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Operator of Water Treatment Plants
This job is accountable for all receiving activities as necessary
by production demand, ensuring that the shift meets defined safety,
quality, and production goals while adhering to all applicable
legal and food safety regulations. This team member checks in and
validates all items entering the facility. Frequently, offloading
product with a forklift and then receiving the merchandise into the
Description in Detail
- All incoming orders are entered into the WMS: spring water,
resin, corrugated materials, film, labels, UPS and Federal Express
delivery, and water transfer.
- All loads received are discharged.
- Tests the spring water on incoming tankers.
- Inspects, stages, weighs, and mixes ingredients precisely in
accordance with product formulas.
- Collaborates with the Quality Assurance Technician on
analytical results and makes necessary batch modifications or
adjustments (i.e. Brix, Acid, pH, color).
- Pre-weighs, combines, and liquefies beverage component
- Maintains accurate records of lot numbers, amounts, and
expiration dates for formulas in accordance with customer
- Cleans and disinfects batching equipment and fillers (using CIP
procedures, foaming equipment, and hand brushing).
- Utilizes a forklift to load/move a variety of ingredients while
adhering to all safety regulations.
- Adheres to the highest levels of safety programs, guidelines,
rules, and regulations for the firm and plant.
- At all times, adheres to Niagara's Good Manufacturing Practices
(GMP) and Food Safety Standards.
- General housekeeping and quality assurance in all areas of
batching, production, and any other areas given by plant
- Completes hourly inspection sheets accurately based on the
overall product quality.
- Assists in other areas as directed by plant
- Attendance that is consistent and predictable is a critical
feature of the job.
Please note that this job description is not intended to be
exhaustive in terms of the activities, duties, and responsibilities
needed of the individual in this position. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities are subject to change without
notice at any time.
Work Experience/Key Performance Indicators
0-2 year(s) - Manufacturing experience *experience may be a
combination of employment and education
2-4 years preferred - manufacturing experience *experience may
consist of a combination of work experience and education
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma
*This job is intended to be performed entirely outside of
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a r--sum--
into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the
understanding that the applicant's r--sum-- will become the
property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have
the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee
owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling,
LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit r--sum-- to the
designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization,
submit r--sum-- into this career site to be eligible for placement
You should be proficient in:
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Jupiter , Water Treatment Operator, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!