Spa Attendant (Female, BFOQ)
Company: Arch Amenities Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewTrump National Golf Club & Spa, is seeking a Part Time
Female Spa Attendant. The Spa Attendant (female, BFOQ) is
responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area
which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area
and spa desk, if applicable.Responsibilities
- Ensures the Arch Amenities Group Experience for guests by
maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to
Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values;
-Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand
- Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include
sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
- Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest
- Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas
and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
- Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming
areas throughout the day.
- Distributes and places linens in treatment rooms (as
applicable), workout areas, closets, and dispensary (as
- Escorts members/guests to changing areas in a courteous and
- Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom,
and shower to members/guests.
- Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing,
drying, and folding linen.
- Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in
order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye
- Informs facility management of any member, guest, or facility
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the
- Ability to have conversations with members/guest so that
information that is conveyed is understood.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and 10 pounds of force
constantly to move light objects.
- This position requires the following abilities: climbing,
balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking,
pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense,
-repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, dusters, scrub brushes, cleaning
supplies, detergents, disinfectants, towels, guest -supplies such
as soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and linen carts.
- The employee may be required to be exposed to noise, wet and
humid conditions, fumes, odors, dust, chemical, mechanical, and
electrical hazards. -Facility/Job HighlightsArch Amenities Group is
an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: Arch Amenities Group, Jupiter , Spa Attendant (Female, BFOQ), Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!