Water Treatment Operator
Company: Niagara Bottling
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Operator of Water Treatment PlantsThis job is accountable for
all receiving activities as necessary by production demand,
ensuring that the shift meets defined safety, quality, and
production goals while adhering to all applicable legal and food
safety regulations. This team member checks in and validates all
items entering the facility. Frequently, offloading product with a
forklift and then receiving the merchandise into the
WMS.Description in Detail
- All incoming orders are entered into the WMS: spring water,
resin, corrugated materials, film, labels, UPS and Federal Express
delivery, and water transfer.
- All loads received are discharged.
- Tests the spring water on incoming tankers.
- Inspects, stages, weighs, and mixes ingredients precisely in
accordance with product formulas.
- Collaborates with the Quality Assurance Technician on
analytical results and makes necessary batch modifications or
adjustments (i.e. Brix, Acid, pH, color).
- Pre-weighs, combines, and liquefies beverage component
- Maintains accurate records of lot numbers, amounts, and
expiration dates for formulas in accordance with customer
- Cleans and disinfects batching equipment and fillers (using CIP
procedures, foaming equipment, and hand brushing).
- Utilizes a forklift to load/move a variety of ingredients while
adhering to all safety regulations.
- Adheres to the highest levels of safety programs, guidelines,
rules, and regulations for the firm and plant.
- At all times, adheres to Niagara's Good Manufacturing Practices
(GMP) and Food Safety Standards.
- General housekeeping and quality assurance in all areas of
batching, production, and any other areas given by plant
- Completes hourly inspection sheets accurately based on the
overall product quality.
- Assists in other areas as directed by plant management.
- Attendance that is consistent and predictable is a critical
feature of the job.Please note that this job description is not
intended to be exhaustive in terms of the activities, duties, and
responsibilities needed of the individual in this position. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities are subject to change without
notice at any time.Work Experience/Key Performance Indicators0-2
year(s) Manufacturing experience *experience may be a combination
of employment and education2-4 years preferred manufacturing
experience *experience may consist of a combination of work
experience and educationEducationMinimum Qualifications: High
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of Colorado*Any
employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this
career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding
that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara
Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire
that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the
submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies
that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been
engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara
Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into
this career site to be eligible for placement fees.You should be
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Jupiter , Water Treatment Operator, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!