Posted on: November 26, 2022
*About this Role*
A Coasters Cashier will be responsible for ensuring customers have
a pleasant experience at the store by ringing up sales and bagging
items quickly, politely, and in good spirits. They will also be
responsible for stocking customers stocking shelf with merchandise,
straightening up, maintaining, and restocking designated area of
with merchandise as well as floor displays to ensure customers are
able to find what they are looking for. Cashiers are responsible
for following the guidelines in their training to perform the
- Display outstanding and friendly customer service by presenting
an inviting atmosphere and adhering to our "Customer First"
- Able to go above and beyond the customer's expectations by being
knowledgeable about the products in the store and offering
suggestions and solutions.
- Follows the age verification policy with optimum accuracy and
without exception while checking all IDs and following the TIPs
- Perform duties that ensure cleanliness of workspaces and retail
sales floor and adhere to workplace safety policies.
- Ensures visual presentation guidelines are always maintained,
including signage and pricing
- Restocks merchandise on the floor or behind the cash registers,
as well as additional products where applicable.
- Abides by strict cashier control guidelines as set forth by the
Company and local statutes.
- Follows all inventory control cashier procedures and is
comfortable handling money and other payment options.
- Assists customer with their packages if necessary and collects
hand shopping baskets when necessary.
- Performs additional tasks and special projects as assigned by
store manager or their assistant manager.
- Drive retail sales and company metrics
- Positive attitude, detail oriented, and organized
- Availability to work weekends including Fridays
- Full time employees must work 40 hrs a week
- Warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to bend and lift 50 pounds, move (push and pull)
boxes, bend, kneel, and stand for long periods of time
- Have sufficient visual ability to check ID cards, checks,
invoices, and other written documents
- Must have basic computer and math skills
- Previous experience with MS Office, shipping software, warehouse
management technology, and handheld devices preferred.
- Must be 18+
*Compensation will be based on experience.*
Coasters is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Coasters is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.50 - $14.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Jupiter, FL 33469: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* What is your weekly availability?
* more than one language (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Coasters, Jupiter , Cashier, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!