Company: Luxe at Jupiter
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job Description: -OverviewThe Unit will assist in supporting
patients and medical staff by answering incoming calls, organizing
charts and admitting new patients. Responsibilities:
- -Unit clerks check patients in to a particular unit.
- Reviews insurance documents, gathers patient personal
information, reviews patient paperwork, explains patient rights and
privacy, and enters patient details into a system.
- Processes patient discharges and transfers.
- Schedules new and existing patient appointments and follow-up
- Manages patient records in the electronic health records
system. This includes entering data, updating records, and
retrieving information based on a physician's or nurse's
- Process patient orders and coordinate X-rays, blood tests,
imaging, and other procedures with other departments and process
requests from other departments for patient record information or
- From greeting patients and families to answering telephones,
unit secretaries perform tasks commonly associated with
- This includes sending faxes, handling interoffice mail, making
copies, and ordering office and medical supplies for the unit to
which they are assigned.Requirements/Qualifications:
- -Maintain and order office and medical supplies as requested by
attending hospital staff
- Exceptional knowledge of medical terminology and hospital
- Experience scheduling patient appointments in accordance with
doctor's availability and providing the patient with instructions
prior to procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent degree is
- Life Insurance
- Retirement SavingsLocation:Jupiter, FL
Keywords: Luxe at Jupiter, Jupiter , Unit Clerk, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!