Client Service Representative Per Diem
Company: Jupiter Medical Center
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Client Services Representative will be responsible for
delivering a dynamic customer experience to all customers and
demonstrate a strong commitment to service excellence. This
position is responsible for registration and scheduling for
outpatient rehab, pediatric and wellness clients.
- Excellent phone etiquette, customer service skills, and
- Ability to exercise good judgment, time management skills and
follow appropriate procedures when setting priorities and handling
- Responsible for the timely answering of phone calls, responding
to e-mails and resolving scheduling inquiries.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle scheduling questions and
contact the department or team member, if necessary, to determine
the best course of action.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and last-minute requests.
- Ability to quickly build trusting relationships, gain
credibility, and partner with clinical teams throughout all
departments to effectively support Scheduling and Clinical Teams
with their scheduling needs.
- Cross-train and help as needed with other scheduling
- Act as a communication liaison between the patient,
Registration, Scheduling department and Clinical discipline team
members to ensure cases are effectively coordinated and
- Must communicate any issues or concerns to leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Greet each of the participants/patients upon arrival and meet
their needs in a timely manner.
- Prepare participant/patient files.
- Complete patient/participate general information, enter
participant data into software program.
- Schedule appointments, and get all necessary documentation for
insurance and reimbursement.
- Assist with the authorization and verification of patient
insurance /benefits process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements
- High School Graduate or Equivalent * Enthusiastic, friendly,
patient focused customer service skills.
- Exemplary communication skills, written and verbalmust be
comfortable speaking to patients via phone and in person and
successfully communicate pertinent information.
- Must be a team player with ability to collaborate
interdepartmentally and with clinical staff.
- Capacity to multi-task with computer programs while providing
patients the highest level of care and attention.
- Ability to self-direct and exercise independent judgment in
situations requiring follow-up and discussions with clinical staff
and/or other areas to ensure completeness of task and customer
satisfaction. * Works well in a team environment to accomplish
common tasks to solve problems and enhance the smooth and efficient
flow of the department.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, follow through, and
ability to multitask.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail is highly important for this
- Previous experience in a hospital setting preferred.
Keywords: Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter , Client Service Representative Per Diem, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...