Company: Luxe at Jupiter
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Assistant Administrator for our beautiful Luxe Healthcare at
Jupiter!!!The Assistant Administrator is responsible for assisting
with the overall management of the facility according to the duties
delegated by the Administrator, and for helping assure a high
quality of resident care and services in accordance with
professional standards, state and federal rules and regulations,
and operational policies. The Assistant Administrator assumes the
Administrator's duties in the Administrator's absence.
-RESPONSIBILITIES of the Assistant Administrator:
- The Assistant Administrator manages the day to day operations
according to responsibilities delegated
- Encourages the promotion of customer service with all
department heads and staff
- Promotes respect for the personal dignity and individuality of
residents, and respect for their legal rights to quality care, kind
treatment, personal comfort, personal choice, and personal
- Promotes census building, participates in admission decisions,
and consults with Admissions before rejecting an admission
- Participates in community affairs and civic organizations
- Addresses resident complaints daily to assure prompt follow-up
by appropriate staff
- The Assistant Administrator assists the Administrator in the
recruitment and interviewing of job candidates for key
- Promotes the Employee Benefits Program and encourages staff
- Maintains human resources policies and procedures for hiring,
interviewing, discipline, terminations, etc.
- Works with department heads to promote cooperation, leadership,
communication, and budgetary skills
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of facility
- Participates in the oversight of departmental compliance with
- Follows the Purchasing policy for requesting, ordering, and
receiving supplies or equipment
- Assist the Administrator with staff education in regulatory
compliance, inspection surveys, and key operational policies
- Participate in survey responses according to oversight duties
- Maintains records and files associated with duties according to
record-keeping standards, laws, operational procedures, and privacy
- Chairs or participates in committee activities as
- Participates in policy development.
- May be delegated overall supervision of service departments
such as maintenance, housekeeping, and laundry and keeps the
Administrator informed about the needs or problems in these
- Attends morning team meetings to keep abreast of census changes
and current operational issues
- The Assistant Administrator attends company meetings or other
trainings to keep informed about standards of care, changes in
company policies or regulations, and to maintain professional
- Maintains sound customer service principles to respond to and
adequately respond to complaints or concerns of residents
- Participate in marketing activities and supervise resident
- Assists the Administrator with formal investigations as
- Participates in on-going Quality Assurance activities to
monitor resident satisfaction, safety practices, and facility
compliance with regulations or operational policies.
- Completes timely reports required by government agencies or the
- Promotes compliance with accident prevention procedures, safety
rules, and safe work practices to prevent employee injury and
illness and control worker's compensation costs
- Monitors facility incidents and complaints daily with the
Administrator to identify those defined as unusual occurrences by
State policy and helps assure that appropriate actions, reports,
and follow-up are implemented
- Reports any allegations or complaints of discrimination,
harassment, or resident abuse to the Administrator and may assist
with these investigations
- Interacts courteously with residents, family members,
employees, visitors, vendors, business associates, and
representatives of government agencies.
- Required to work when the Administrator is on leave or
vacation, including evenings, weekends, or holidays if needed to
assure resident services
- The Assistant Administrator assists in the Quality Assurance
and Performance Improvement (QAPI) process.QUALIFICATIONS for the
Assistant Administrator position:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare
administration, or related subject is preferred
- Prior management experience within the skilled nursing,
long-term care industry
- Previous business development experience preferred--identifying
and building local relationships to drive business as well as
effective product pricing and revenue maximization
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership,
organizational ability, and communication skills.
- Must have experience in managing Operations and back-office
functions (human resources, accounting & payroll, marketing and
- This position oversees all departments within the facility WORK
- This job operates in a health care setting. This role requires
regular walking to various locations around the care center.
- Incumbent may be exposed to virus, disease and infection from
patients and specimens in working environment.
- Incumbent may be required to work extended periods of time at a
video display terminal.
- Incumbent may experience traumatic situations, including
psychiatric, and deceased patients.
Keywords: Luxe at Jupiter, Jupiter , Assistant Administrator, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...