Warehouse Associate - Starts at $17.21 up to $22.37
Company: Niagara Bottling
Posted on: January 10, 2022
At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part
of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest
quality most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if
you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.Warehouse Associate - Starts at $17.21 up to
$22.37Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the trailer
loading and pallet handling process; working with the LGV (Laser
Guided Vehicle) shipping and handling system. This includes
checking outbound trailers prior to loading, monitoring all LGV
activity in the warehouse, following SOPs to maintain inventory
accuracy, prepping loads for cross country shipments and customer
requirements, and all while maintaining a clean, and safe work
environment.Salary: $17.21Shift: Day 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Night 6:00
pm to 6:00 amSchedule: 2-2-3 (every other weekend off)About UsWe
are a leading bottled water manufacturer in the U. S. providing the
highest quality most affordable bottled water. We have been
family-owned and operated since 1963. Currently, we have more than
30 manufacturing plants across the country and are continuously
growing.What we offer
- Salary: $15 p/hour
- AM/PM shifts 2-2-3 schedule (Every other weekend off).
- Great insurance option (medical, dental, vision) with
competitive premiums. 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation and PTO.
- Safety-conscious work environment.What does Dock Worker do?
- Use the forklift to unload and load trailers (Forklift
experience is a must)
- Corrects LGV alarms
- Inspects Trailers
- Monitors Loads
- Unloads finished goods and raw material deliveries utilizing a
- Maintains pallet storage area; offloads pallets from trailers
and stage for LGV's to pick up
- Manually pulls pallets from production as needed
- Supplies production with non-inventory items (glue, bags,
- Air Bag Loads
- Clears up blocked locations in WMSMinimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of warehouse experience (Plus).
- Computer skills: WMS, Excel and Outlook (Plus).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced active environment.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
Physical requirements and work environment:
- Physical requirements: To walk for full shift.
- Work environment: Non A/C work area, the noise level is usually
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of ColoradoAny
employment agency, person or entity that submits a r--sum-- into
this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the
understanding that the applicant's r--sum-- will become the
property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have
the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee
owed to the submitting employment agency, person or
entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara
Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit
r--sum-- to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon
authorization, submit r--sum-- into this career site to be eligible
for placement fees.
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Jupiter , Warehouse Associate - Starts at $17.21 up to $22.37, Professions , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!