Company: Niagara Bottling
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionPay and benefits are competitive, and include
medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, pet
insurance, and retirement savings. energizing waterSummary of the
Position:The Maintenance Technician guarantees the proper operation
of all equipment by performing comprehensive diagnosis and repair
on all types of manufacturing equipment. Each day is unique — you
may be called upon to resolve an emergency situation or you may
adopt new ideas and adjust equipment to increase efficiency. The
Maintenance Technician will interact with other technicians,
machine operators, supervisors, and department managers to fix
mechanical difficulties.How would you spend your time:
- Utilize schematics, technical drawings, and testing equipment
to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- At the facility, repair equipment, fixtures, systems,
conveyors, and other equipment.
- Equipment modification, lubrication, diagnosis, and
- Keep industrial control systems in good condition
- Complete repairs in a safe and timely manner, both alone and in
collaboration with other team members. Create and report repairs
during the shift.
- Complete the appropriate paperwork for work orders and keep
track of parts and material usage.
- Recognize and adhere to plant safety regulations, which include
safe lifting procedures and machine usage.
- Personal Protective Equipment must be worn as necessary.
- End your shift with the knowledge that you made a
- Two years of experience working in a maintenance environment or
an associate's degree in a discipline relevant to maintenance
- GED or high school diploma
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is
- Issues and solutions are communicated effectively to
cross-functional team members.
- Capability to read and comprehend electrical, hydraulic, and
- Competent in the operation of shop equipment such as hydraulic
and mechanical presses, bench grinders, drill presses, milling
machines, and lathes, as well as a variety of power tools.
- Competence in the use of precise measuring instruments such as
calipers, dial indicators, bore gauges, and depth gauges
- Willingness to serve as a technical leader and instructor in a
particular area of a plant or machine centerAttendance that was
consistent and reliableRequirements that are preferred:
- Associate's degree in manufacturing, manufacturing technology,
mechatronics, industrial manufacturing, or manufacturing
automation, or a closely related field of manufacturing.
- Extensive experience in high-speed manufacturing, bottling,
beverage, packaging, or plastics
- Extensive experience with the following technologies: servo
drives, variable frequency drives (VFDs), and servo motors
- Rotating machinery, such as a rotary press or a
fillerThermodynamics, heat transport, or the processing of
plasticsEquipment manufactured by Krones, Sidel, or HuskyHVAC
systems, which may include chillers and/or air compressors
- Working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
schematics for the purpose of troubleshootingYou should be
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC troubleshooting
- Preventive Maintenance
- Electrical Schematics
- HydraulicsSalary info:$20 - $38 / hr
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Jupiter , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!