Service Estimator Commercial Roofing
Company: Advanced Roofing
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you a hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced
environment, enjoys working outdoors, and is looking to take the
next step in your roofing career? Look no further than Advanced
Roofing, the #1 Commercial Roofing company in the state of
Advanced Roofing is looking for a hands-on and motivated Estimator
to join our Service team in our Jupiter location. With the
opportunity to drive the development and productivity of the
business, this role is perfect for a motivated individual who
enjoys working in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate
is detail-oriented, has the ability to communicate effectively both
written and verbally, and is able to manage their time with little
direction while staying focused on top priorities. You must be a
self-starter who is driven, sales-oriented, and is able to foster
professional relationships with both peers and clients.
Company SummaryAdvanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the
largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida, and
the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently
experienced year over year growth, driven by its reputation for
top-quality work and exceptional and professional customer service.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity,
dedication, and identifying talented employees who share the same
values and are committed to continuous growth.
Why Advanced Roofing?
- We are a family-owned business who believe people are our best
- We are dedicated and strongly believe in the importance of
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We believe in TEAM work (Together Everyone Accomplishes
- Room for growth within the Jupiter location!
- Refer a friend and receive a bonus of up to $2,000!
Key ResponsibilitiesThe Service Estimator meets with clients and
provides quality estimating services and proposals. The estimator
will coordinate full estimating services on large, complex work and
various types of contracts, while providing top notch customer
- Perform daily tasks in scheduling, site visits, estimating and
sales of all roofing services provided by Advanced Roofing,
including customer follow ups, service project managements,
materials ordering and management
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope
of work and required contents of estimate.
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders,
subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and
- Ensures all working documents and data are maintained to
back-up estimate figures
- Tracks awarded contracts as required - may include
estimating/pricing extra work items, change orders, credit,
procuring materials, etc.
- Works with other departments to evaluate rates for
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related
- 5 years' experience in commercial roofing applications,
management, and estimating
- Experience estimating large commercial roofs (over 2,000 Sq.
Skills & Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of estimating techniques, engineering
disciplines, cost control systems and accounts
- Knowledge of all types of commercial roof systems and
applicable repair methods
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Successful background investigation
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug Test
Working Conditions - Environment - Special Requirements
- Full time onsite
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all
regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol
testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory
- The company is a "dog friendly" environment.
General Commitment for All Employees
- Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms,
policies, directives, and procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities
required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties
- We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
CC-C024413 EOE DFWP
Keywords: Advanced Roofing, Jupiter , Service Estimator Commercial Roofing, Professions , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!