Company: Arch Amenities Group
Posted on: September 19, 2022
OverviewTrump National Golf Club & Spa, is seeking a Part Time
Nail Technician. The Nail Technician is responsible for performing
nail care services and working with the highest quality of customer
- Ensures the WTS International Experience for guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to
Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission -Statement/Values;
Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Performs nail services that meet the established guidelines for
the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations in
the area of nail grooming, polish application, -massage and
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service
from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of nail care knowledge for both
hands and feet and has complete knowledge of all spa service
presently offered. Understands the ingredients in -products and can
explain their benefits to guests. Answers guests questions in a
knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their
shift on time.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Valid state license in nail services or other credentials
required by the state.
- Previous nail technician experience.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa. Must be able
to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- A comfort level with product recommendations.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently,
and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking,
pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense,
-repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
nippers, files, buffers, cuticle removers, polishes, acetone, foot
file, lotions, scrubs, hot cabbie, and paraffin heater.
- Work conditions include exposure to fumes, odors, and
dust.Facility/Job HighlightsArch Amenities Group is an equal
opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and
Keywords: Arch Amenities Group, Jupiter , Nail Technician, Professions , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!