IT Support Specialist Distribution Center
Posted on: September 24, 2022
* High School Diploma/GED and previous experience in a technical
* Knowledge of equipment pieces, including printers, terminals,
PCs, RF communication hardware, etc.
* Knowledge of personal computer hardware and operating
* Knowledge of various software, such as Microsoft Windows
operating system, MSOffice Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Experience following processes, recommending improvements,
translating technical terms to non-technical users, solving
technical problems and working in a team environment.
* Hours of support may require weekend, holiday and/or off-hours
* Associate's Degree or technical degree.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Preferred Certificate in Network Plus, Microsoft, Cisco or
* Experience at a distribution center or manufacturing
* Experience identifying and working with basic electronics, such
as computer components, A/V equipment, RF devices, etc.
* Knowledge of coding and/or programming (such as Visual Basic,
HTML, PHP, ASP).
* Experience building and maintaining databases (such as Web,
Access and SQL).
* Knowledge of network topologies.
* Experience coordinating service requests with appropriate IT
* Experience with operating production laser printers, such as OCE
and Xerox, and thermal transfer printers.
Keywords: Walgreens, Jupiter , IT Support Specialist Distribution Center, Professions , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!